With Green Chili, Edamame, Sweet Corn Butter, Flavored with Bacon
Catfish (Catfish, Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate (To Retain Moisture)), Hominy (White Hominy (Prepared White Corn, Water, Salt, Sodium Bisulfite Added to Help Promote Color Retention), Corn, Onion, Smoke Flavoring Added, Fully Cooked Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. May also contain Smoke Flavoring, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Diacetate, Flavoring, Honey)), Pickled Jalapeno Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Iodized Salt, Soybean Oil and Spices), Fresh Lime Juice, Canola Oil, Garlic in Water (Garlic, Water), Cilantro, Cumin, Edamame, Sweet Corn Butter Blend (European Style Butter Blend (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil)), Skim Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Corn, Sugar, Cilantro, Yellow Onion, Key West Lime Juice (Filtered Water, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lime Oil), Turmeric, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Xanthan Gum, Peppercorn Mélange (Black Peppercorns, White Peppercorns, Pink Peppercorns, and Green Peppercorns)). Contains: Fish (Catfish), Milk, Wheat.
Although great care has been taken to remove bones from this product, some bones may remain.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on fish.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 15 – 17 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir vegetables, grains, and sauce together then spoon over the fish before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, turn fish over, stir vegetables and grains, and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores