With Bacon, Corn & Whipped Potatoes
Corn Chowder (Creamed Corn (Corn, Water, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt), Corn, Heavy Whipping Cream, Cooked Bacon Pieces (Smoked Flavoring Added, Fully Cooked Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), May also contain Smoke Flavoring, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Diacetate, Flavoring, Honey)), Onion, Carrots, Celery, Garlic in Water (Garlic, Water), Tabasco Brand Green Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeno Pepper, Water, Salt, Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum, and Ascorbic Acid “To Preserve Freshness”, Canola Oil, Tarragon, Ground Bay, Turmeric, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Scallops, Whipped Potatoes (Water, Buttermilk (Cultured Fat Free Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Dehydrated Potato Flakes, Butter (Cream, Salt), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt). Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Sea Scallops). Dehydrated Potato Flakes manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 1:30 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on scallops.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 13 – 15 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir shellfish, vegetables, and sauce together before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Shellfish and crustaceans should be fully cooked for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, stir, and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores