Crustless Quiche with Spinach, Mushrooms & Monterey Jack Cheese
Our Langostino Lobster crustless quiche are made with wild caught and harvested langostino lobster from the pristine waters off the Mozambican coast. All langostino lobsters are processed and quick frozen on board to lock in quality and freshness. The delicate and sweet tasting langoustine lobster meat is then expertly blended spinach, mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese, and chef-crafted quiche mix to bring you a delightful crustless mini quiche, with a difference. These bakeable or microwaveable delights can be enjoyed on their own, with side salads or soups. Great for outdoor, light lunches, and dinner appetizers.
Heavy Cream (Contains less than 0.5% of: Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), Swiss Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt and Enzymes), Powdered Cellulose To Prevent Caking), Liquid Whole Eggs (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid (To Preserve Color), 0.15% Water Added As A Carrier For Citric Acid), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking), Half & Half (Milk, Cream, Contains less than 1% of: Sodium Citrate and Disodium Phosphate), Langoustine Tails, Spinach, Cremini Mushrooms, Quiche Mix (Cream Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Whey Powder, Egg White Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Turmeric Oleoresin, Extractives of Annatto and Natural Flavors), Modified Corn Starch, Tabasco Brand Green Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeno Pepper, Water, Salt, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, and Ascorbic Acid “To Preserve Freshness”), Salted Sherry (Wine Grapes, Salt), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Baking Release Oil (Non-GMO Canola Oil, Mineral Oil, RBD Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin). Contains: Crustacean (Langoustine), Eggs, Milk, Tree Nuts (Coconut). Produced in a facility that processes shellfish.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (Standard Oven) or 325ºF (Convection Oven).
- From frozen, take tray out of box, remove plastic film, remove product from tray,and arrange product on lightly greased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes (Standard Oven) or 18-20 minutes (Convection Oven) or until internal temperature reaches 165 ºF.
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Product should be fully cooked for best quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Thaw completely overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take tray out of box, remove plastic film, remove product from tray, and place product directly into microwave.
- Microwave on high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 ºF as measured by use of a thermometer.
Store any remaining quiche in a freezer grade plastic bag to retain quality.