With Tomato, Zucchini, Chickpeas & Garlic Butter
Our Atlantic Salmon is responsibly farmed. The medium to firm texture, mild flavor salmon is then blended with chef-crafted ingredients to bring you an exceptional eating experience. Each fish portion is cut to size and the meal is then expertly assembled to pay extra special attention to consistency and quality. This salmon meal is a good source of protein, Vitamin D, and Omega 3’s.
Atlantic Salmon, Tuscan Base (Cacciatore Sauce (Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Basil, Salt, Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Onion, Chopped Garlic in Water (Garlic, Water), Canola Oil, Tabasco Brand Green Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeño Pepper, Water, Salt, Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid “To Preserve Freshness”), Bay Leaf, Natural Smoked Paprika (Natural Smoked Paprika Powder, < 2% Natural Smoked Paprika (Antioxidant)), Parsley, Fennel Seed, Yeast Extract, Oregano, Red Chili Pepper Flakes), Zucchini, Chickpeas, Garlic-herb Butter Blend (European Style Butter Blend (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil)), Skim Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Garlic, Italian Seasoning (Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Oregano, and Basil), Parsley), Ultra-Sperse.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on fish.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 15 – 17 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir vegetables and sauce together then spoon over the fish before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, turn fish over, stir vegetables and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores