With Red Beans, Farro, Bell Peppers, Onion, Green Beans & Scampi Butter
Tilapia Fish, Cooked Farro (Farro, Water), Lemon Dill Scampi Butter Puck (European Style Butter Blend (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm and Palm Kernal Oil, Soybean Oil), Skim Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Salt), Garlic, Dill Weed, Onion, Pinot Grigio Wine (Pinot Grigio Wine, Sulfites), Lemon Zest (Chopped Lemon Peels, Cane Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavor), Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tarragon Leaves, Key West Lemon Juice (Filtered Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lemon Oil), Peppercorn Melange (Black Peppercorns, White Peppercorns, Pink Peppercorns, Green Peppercorns.), Organic Red Kidney Beans, Peppers & Onions Blend (Onions, Green, Red, Yellow Peppers), Green Beans, Mesquite Cajun Spice (Paprika, Red Pepper, Thyme, Oregano, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cumin), Canola Oil, Ultra-Sperse. Contains: Fish (Tilapia), Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Although great care has been taken to remove bones from this product, some bones may remain.
Produced in a facility that processes shellfish.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on fish.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 15 – 17 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir vegetables, grains, and sauce together then spoon over the fish before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, turn fish over, stir vegetables and grains, and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores