With Potato Gnocchi, Roasted Butternut Squash & English Peas
Argentine Red Shrimp, Potato Gnocchi (Water, Durum Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Potatoes, 2% or less of Nonfat Dry Milk, Eggs, Salt), Basil Pesto (Basil, Canola Oil, Water, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized part skim cows’ milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Lemon Zest (Chopped Lemon Peels, Cane Sugar and Natural Lemon Flavor)), Butternut Squash, Green Peas. Contains: Egg, Milk, Crustacean (Shrimp), Wheat.
Although great care has been taken to remove shells from this product, some shells may remain.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 1:30 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on shrimp.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 13 – 15m minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir crustaceans, gnocchi, vegetables, and sauce together before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Crustaceans should be fully cooked for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, stir vegetables, and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores