With Black Beans, Brown Rice, Bell Peppers & Onion
Our Argentinian Red Shrimp is wild caught off the Patagonian coast. The delicate and sweet tasting shrimp are processed and quick frozen to ensure quality and freshness. The shrimp are then blended with chef-crafted ingredients to bring you an exceptional eating experience – accompanied by black beans, brown rice, bell peppers, onion, and smoked paprika. Each deveined, shelled, and tailed shrimp portion is then expertly assembled to pay extra special attention to consistency and quality. This shrimp meal is a good source of lean protein.
Salsa Verde (Tomatillos, Chile Peppers, Onions, Contains 2% or less of Iodized Salt (Contains Potassium Iodate), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Garlic Powder, Cilantro, Citric Acid (to Acidify)), Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Black Beans, Three Pepper Onion Vegetable Blend (Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers), Coarse Topping Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Red Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Sodium Phosphate (to Retain Moisture), Sodium Metabisulphite (Used as a Preservative)). Contains: Crustacean (Shrimp).
Although great care has been taken to remove shells from this product, some shells may remain.
KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Oven Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F using standard oven bake or 375°F using convection bake.
- Remove tray from sleeve and place on flat surface. Using a fork, puncture the clear wrap once on each of the four sides closest to the border. Place frozen meal in microwave and cook for 1:30 minutes on high.
- Take meal from microwave, place on flat surface and remove plastic film (be careful contents are hot). Place un-melted butter (if any) on shrimp.
- Place meal on baking tray and cook for 13 – 15 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove tray from the oven. Stir crustaceans, vegetables, grains, and sauce together before eating. Enjoy!
Individual ovens vary in temperature; therefore these instructions serve as guidelines only. Crustaceans should be fully cooked for best product quality and food safety.
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Take meal out of sleeve and pierce film 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place package directly into microwave.
- Microwave for 2:30 minutes from thawed or 4:00 minutes from frozen.
- Carefully remove tray from microwave by its corners, remove plastic film, stir vegetables and grains, and cook in microwave for an additional 1:30 minutes.
Available in Selected Stores